Label Compliance Solutions
Make 100% sure your products are ready for market and prevent costly recalls.
Full marketing material and label review for all products including natural health products (NHPs), cosmetics, veterinary health products (VHP), health food, OTC Drugs and dietary supplements (U.S.A.).
Bilingual translation for labels is also available.
Label Compliance FAQ
The required information for NHP labels is based on ingredients and must indicate:
- Brand name
- Lot # and expiry
- Manufacturer contact
- Natural Product Number (NPN)
- Ingredient identity and amounts
- Medicinal use/purposes
- Direction and duration of use
- Risk information including: cautions, warnings, known adverse effects, and contraindications
- Non-medicinal ingredients
The required information for each category is based on the NNHPD Compendium of Monographs. Each monograph contains the proper statements which must appear on the label for the corresponding ingredient.
- Storage conditions
Yes, all NHPs sold in Canada must display all information in both English and French