There are pages on our website where we request information from you in order to fulfill a request for further information. Each of these pages is clearly designed as a form with fields clearly labelled. On these forms, we clearly indicate or request information that we need to fulfill the request. We use the information we collect to fulfill your request. It is our policy not to resell the information you give us. We may, from time to time, use this information to notify you of future product availability, company events, and other related information either via email, mail, or telephone.If you do not wish to receive future communications from us, please let us know.
There are some pages on this website that use a technology called “cookies”. Cookies are strings of text written by programs on this website to a disk file on your computer. They contain information to help us better serve you next time you return to the website. Most browsers can be configured to either notify you when websites create cookies or to disallow the creation of cookies. Refer to the documentation that came with your browser or the online help files supplied with your browser for instructions that will allow you to better control how cookies are written to your hard disk.
- If you have any questions, complaints or other requests you can contact us.
- By using our Website or Content, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Website and Content. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
- These Terms incorporate by reference the following documents, which you will be bound by:
- To the extent of any conflict, the above-mentioned documents will prevail over these Terms.
- Our Website and Content are not aimed at minors and all Users should be over 18 years old.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website or Content through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
- We may amend these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion by posting amended terms to the Website. Every time you wish to use our Website or Content, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- We may update and change our Website and Content from time to time to reflect changes to our products and services, our Users’ needs and our business priorities.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate or restrict your access to our Website and Content at any time, without notice.
- We have no obligation to maintain any intellectual property content on our site or to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party.
- Failure to comply constitutes a material breach of these Terms, and may result in our taking any action we may deem appropriate including all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use or access our Website and Content.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution (as defined below) uploaded by you to our Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach, or further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
USE OF CONTENT
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website and Content. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any pages from our Website for your non-commercial personal use only. If you do download or print copies of this website or any extracts from it, you must retain any copyright or intellectual property notices contained in the original material. You are solely responsible for any intellectual property right violations you may incur as a result of your activities on our website. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of all Content must always be acknowledged by adding the following text “NaturalSci Regulatory Consulting. All Rights Reserved.”.
- You must not use any part of our Content for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us and our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Website and Content will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- We are committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that this Website has infringed your intellectual property, please contact us without delay.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- We shall not be responsible or liable for any losses or damage that anyone may suffer as a result of relying on the information provided on our Website or in our Content, nor shall any of the companies in our group.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update our Content, where appropriate, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that our Content is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Website or Content.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our Website or Content, or use of, or reliance on, our Website or Content or User-generated content.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- wasted expenses;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of these Terms.